Green Holidays market opportunity: Travel agents commission program unveiled for small group all-inclusive healing holidays to Romagna hills and valleys of pleasure and plenty.
Ideal for singles, couples, families, small groups, incentive programs
New green natural all-inclusive wellbeing holidays have been unveiled – including rambles, authentic accommodation, spa treatment, cookery course, wine and food tastings, all meals including local tasting menus with wines – TRAVEL AGENTS MINUMUM 10% commission included and agents.
FAM trips are available this spring. Details HERE
Email travelagents@BestofRomagna.com for further details
Based in the hilltop village of Longiano these new kinds of holiday are set to offer a truly local experience provided by local individuals and businesses, and from which travel agents can benefit too.
The clean fresh air and beautiful clear bright starry sky shows the lack of pollution in Longiano’s hills and valleys.
In late spring the fields and hedges are full of fireflies. As summer approaches the intoxicating scent of jasmine is everywhere. Throughout the year and particularly in autumn, an abundant harvest is produced from its super-fertile soil.
It is not for nothing that Longiano is known as the ‘Ancient Valley of Cherries’ – but it’s not just cherries that are grown here in abundance. The hills are covered with vineyards and olive groves; there are orchards of apples and pears, sweet chestnuts and walnuts, apricots and peaches, persimmons and pomegranates. Naturally there are fields of strawberries and kiwis, sweet-tasting peas plus much, much more.
All this abundance leads to a naturally splendid local cuisine of amazingly good local, seasonal food and truly wonderful wines.
With its combination of stunningly beautiful surroundings and a well-kept and cherished environment, nowhere could be better for walking, eating and drinking – essential ingredients for these relaxing, life-enhancing, chill-out holidays.
A series of 8 day all-inclusive experiences have been created to give participants a locally-curated taste of this lovely land ‘of milk and honey’ – a truly pampering natural life-enhancing experience and an antidote to mass tourism.
Clients will stay for 7 nights in local four star agriturismos such as the Aloggio San Girolamo, surrounded by nut and pomegranate trees and with sensational views over the valleys and the Locanda della Luna set in the midst of its own ancient olive groves and vineyard. In each of these small establishments, guests are guaranteed not only great views and superb comfort in style but also great local produce and a truly local experience.
The visits will include:
- Envigorating, relaxing walks…each day a plan of guided walks will be created, depending on the seasons, to explore the changing scenery, the beauties of the nearby villages and the different festas in the area (there are many festas, reflecting the locals’ joy in celebrating local produce
- Great eating and drinking… each day, planned menus – all created from local produce – will be prepared and served in different superb local restaurants such as the Michelin-rated Dei Cantoni , the Slow-Food dei Frati, and Lucchi which is known for its amazing meat and local herbs.
- Learning to cook…a half-day cookery course, followed by lunch will be included at Casa Artusi ‘The Best Cookery School in Italy” followed by a visit to, and winetastings at, beautiful hilltop ancient wine town Bertinoro, where there are over 40 superb vineyards.
- A visit to the seaside… one special walk will include the ancient pine forests between the salt-city of Cervia and Leonardo da Vinci’s seaport of Cesenatico where, naturally a superb fish dinner will be served to round off the day.
- And a half-day natural thermal spa treatment will be provided at a local spa such as Fratta Terme. And massages will be available after walks.
The object is to deliver a life-enhancing, personal experience for each visitor so that each may benefit from the region’s stunning natural world in the form of its produce, its health giving qualities, its pure air and the warm hospitality of local people.
It’s simply the antidote to mass tourism.
Transfers will be included from Bologna train station/airport, other lengths of stay are available – arrivals are weekly from March 2015.
Prices include: 7 nights bed and local breakfast, transfers as specified, all meals, with good local wine and/or soft drinks, walks, cookery course, thermal spa, wine, food and olive oil tastings, services of a local host – and, of course, life enhancement! Personal extras such as coffees and drinks not with meals are not included.
Depending on the seasons and the visitor’s room requirements, inclusive prices will start at $1200, €1100, £750 – not much to pay for your clients to have their lives and their spirits given a brush-up!
All bookings are treated personally, there is a minimum 10% commission payable to travel agents and incentive payments depending on numbers of bookings. Further information from allinclusive@BestofRomagna.com
Want to find out more about Europe’s latest Green Destination? Join a FAM trip next spring – details HERE
Where is Romagna?
Between Venice and Florence, the Apennine Mountains and the Adriatic Sea – Romagna is known as the ‘Heart of Italy’. Authentic, natural and much less touristy than many other Italian destinations, Romagna is known throughout Italy for its warm hospitality, the quality of its local food and wine, its stunningly beautiful countryside, its hundreds of fairytale hilltop castles and its major cities of art.
What they say about it? Read Food and wine writer Janice Nieder in the Examiner:
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Post your comment
NOTE: Comments are subject to admin approval before being posted.