Just a few ingredients, and you’re all set for the easiest, healthiest ice cream ever. Switch it up and customize to your liking! Add nuts, peanut butter, berries, Oreos, whatever!
Recipe: Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
From Stephanie Lundstrom at Plant Based on a Budget
- Servings: 2-3
- 3 cups frozen, sliced bananas
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon agave (or maple syrup or coconut sugar)
1. Put all ingredients in a food process or blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Add your favorite toppings and CHOW DOWN!
Photo Credit: Plant Based on a Budget